For transit and driving directions to York University Keele Campus as well as the campus map, please visit http://maps.info.yorku.ca/keele-campus/
4700 Keele Street, Toronto
Several buses and transit companies are routed through the campus or have express services to York. Here are a few common ones:
Toronto Transit (TTC)
Downsview Station & Sheppard Station – Yonge Station
- 196 York University Rocket — Express from Downsview Station; 196 B from Sheppard Station via Downsview during peak times
- 106 York University — from Downsview at non-peak times
- 107 B&C Keele North — Downsview Station to Rutherford GO Station (107 B) or Teston Rd (107 C) via York U (one-fare service between York Region and York University)
- 195 Jane Rocket — Express to York U
- Keele 41 (41 B — including Petrolia; 41 C — including Steeles Ave via Murray Ross)
- Hwy 407 Express GO Bus Service: Hamilton – Burlington – Oakville – Mississauga – Bramalea – York University Common – Thornhill – Mount Joy – Scarborough – Pickering – Oshawa
- Meadowvale Express GO Bus Service: Meadowvale – York University
- Bradford GO Train Service: Barrie – Bradford – East Gwillimbury – Newmarket – Aurora – King – Maple – York U – Union Stn. A free York shuttle transports passengers to/from the York Common to the York University GO Train Station.
York Region Transit
- Jane-Concord – Route 20: connections to Vaughan Mills Mall; Jane Street Industrial-Employment Corridor; Interchange Restaurants & Entertainment Complex; Ahmadiya Mosque; Paramount Canada’s Wonderland (provided only during park operating season) and many other local destinations.
- Woodbridge-York University – Route 10: Islington/Langstaff – Martin Grove/Woodbridge – Rutherford/Islington – Langstaff, south on Ansley Grove and Weston Road – Steeles – York U.
- Thornhill-York University – Route 3: from York Region Transit Terminal at Promenade Mall (with connections to YRT Routes 77, 83, 88 and TTC Bathurst 160) – Bathurst/Atkinson – New Westminister – Steeles – Dufferin/Steeles – York U
Brampton Transit’s Zum Bus Rapid Transit service runs along Queen Street from downtown Brampton to York University. Visit the Brampton Transit website for a map of the Züm Queen Street line (pdf). For updates, visit www.bramptontransit.com and follow Brampton Transit on Twitter @BTZum.
For more specific information on bus routes and transit services visit your city’s transit websites: